- Outstanding References.
- A member of SIMA, the Snow and Ice Management Association for 15 years.
- Badged to perform services airside at Manchester Boston Regional Airport.
- Impressive fleet of equipment including loaders, plow trucks and ice control spreaders.
- No other company has the resources, trained personnel and financial stability.
Parking Lot Clearing
- Small to large office complexes, industrial facilities and medical/healthcare facilities.
- Small to large retail sites including large regional malls.
- For our spectrum of work we focus on southern New Hampshire, northern Massachusetts, and southern Maine.
- Specialize in sites that are both demanding and challenging.
- Stockpile our own salt, sand and ice melt products in 5 locations.
- Snow relocation and snow hauling.
- Full time professional winter office and field staffing to respond to unanticipated demands.
Anti-Icing and De-Icing
- Anti-icing in both solid and liquid forms are applied before, during or after winter conditions hit.
- Anti-Icing applications prevent snow and ice from bonding to the pavement.
- Anti-Icing allows for thorough removal of snow and ice thereby reducing the need for reactive de-icing applications.
- De-Icing applications are made using various products depending on the site requirements and weather conditions.
- Certified Maintenance Services, Inc. is one of a few companies that has a Master Certification for the Green SnoPro Certification through the DES/UNH. If we provide salting using the best management practices for winter road, parking lots and sidewalk maintenance, then there is limited liability for slips & falls.
- Vast array of mechanized sidewalk clearing equipment.
- Own and employ 4 wheel drive Bobcat’s, Workcat’s and Ventrac’s with multiple attachments (narrow plow blades, rotary brooms, snow blowers and mechanized ice spreaders).
- Sites are checked during and after a storm.
- Utilizing web-based services to monitor, predict, and communicate winter weather events.
- This information aids us in “calling” the onset of a snow or icing event, mobilizing our staff, and pinpointing the time to initiate final clearing.
- 24/7 preparedness in winter weather.
- Staff creates and maintains detailed weather files during the winter season and archives them for future reference.
- Fleet consisting of plow vehicles, loaders with containment plows, sand/salt units and specialty equipment.
- Equipment list is large and consists of late model or new equipment.
- Year round and snow removal only equipment.
- Certified owns its’ equipment and has the financial stability to do so.